TPI 608 Single Input Digital Manometer
- Compact and easy to use.
- Single input manometer with ±60" H20 range.
- Measure in four units - inH20, mbar, KPa and mmH20
- One touch zeroing, a backlight and 200 hour average battery life.
608 Single Input Manometer
A single input manometer with ±60" H20 range and can also measure in four units - inH20, mbar, KPa and mmH20. Compact and easy to use, the TPI 608 can be used completely hands-free by using the built-in hanging hook or the magnets on the back to mount to a metallic surface. Additional features of this unit include one touch zeroing, a backlight and 200 hour average battery life.
- Single input with +/-60” H2O range
- Four units of measure (inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI and mmH20)
- Display - 4 digit with backlight
- Auto Off - Conserve battery power
- Built in hanging hook and back magnets
- Measurement Range: ±60” H2O
- Display: 4 Digit LCD with backlight
- Input Type: Single (1/4” Barbed)
- Resolution (max): 0.01” H2O
- Accuracy: +/-1% of full scale
- Functions: One Touch Zero, Back-light, Selectable units of measure
- Units of Measure: 4 Units (inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI)
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline
- Battery Life: 200 hours (Typical)
- Auto Power Off: 40 minutes
- Standard Accessories (Included): 9V Alkaline battery (A009A), Silicone
- Tubing (A774)