TPI 9085 Vibration And Bearing Condition Analyser
- Collect vibration and temperature data
- Practically instantaneous readout of actual surface temperature
- Trend data using C-Trend II PC software
- Cable mounted accelerometer with magnet and temperature sensor
- USB docking station to download to a PC
TPI 9085 Vibration And Bearing Condition Analyser (includes C-Trend II software)
Analyses, Interprets and TRENDS machine condition.....including bearing wear and temperature with wireless charging.
TPI 9085 key benefits
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Measure temperature to determine if a bearing requires lubrication, preventing wear and failure.
- Use temperature measurement to confirm a high BDU reading (bearing noise) is caused by a worn bearing and not noise from pump cavitation, gearbox noise, or a nearby noisy bearing.
- Temperature measurement aids in diagnosing a tight or loose housing or shaft fit on a bearing.
- Measuring temperature assists with potential electrical issues on motors such as winding insulation deterioration, single phasing and broken rotor bars etc.
The TPI 9085 is a simple, easy to use, low cost vibration meter that records, analyses and displays vibration, bearing wear & temperature at the push of a button.
Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with colour coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage Units (BDU).
C-Trend II software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
- Store analyse and report on all your vibration parameters in one place.
- All information is just a click away. Colour coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
TPI 9084 specifications
- Size: H 7.95” W 2.36”
- Weight: 9.8oz (280g)
- Power supply: Lithium ion wireless charging
- Battery life between charges: 1,500 measurements or approximately 50 hours of normal use
- Frequency ranges: ISO: 2/10Hz - 1kHz / g: 10Hz - 10kHz / BDU: 1kHz - 10kHz
- Accuracy: +/-5%
- Frequency resolution: 800 lines
- Displayed amplitude units: Acceleration in g / velocity in inches per second or mm per second / Bearing damage in BDU
- Displayed frequency units: Hz, CPM or RPM
- Displayed displacement: Peak or peak to peak
- Input range: +/- 50 g
- Dynamic range: 96 dB
- Auto set up of VA bands
- Accelerometer connection: 5 pin MIL connector cable with magnet and temperature sensor
- Communication: Bluetooth or USB docking station and cable to PC; data integration using VibTrend software
- TPI 9085 vibration and bearing condition analyser
- A9101 Low power accelerometer
- A9105 cable
- Temp sensor and magnet
- 9081A docking station with USB cable
- C-Trend II software
- Carrying case
- A9086 Protective boot with magnets