Wiha 10 Piece SpeedE VDE Electric Screwdriver Set 42266
As the first e-screwdriver from Wiha, speedE® promises to halve the time users take to complete their work in the future. An electric motor assists with fastening screws up to 0.4 Nm before disengaging to ensure that material is protected. The screw can then be fixed by hand with a deft touch, just as with a conventional screwdriver.
Key features of the screwdriver include:
- Lightweight design - Only slightly bigger than a normal screwdriver
- Provides you with full protection - slimBits tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC
- Protects your material - Electric screw fastening with a protection function to prevent damage to materials (max. 0.4 Nm)
- Increases your speed - Twice as fast thanks to a 3-step process
The screwdriver features an innovative electric ratchet function assists users as they complete fastening. The globally unique 3-step speedE® process enables users to work significantly faster and more efficiently, but by using a controlled, healthier technique.
Thanks to its electric drive, the Wiha e-screwdriver handles time-consuming, energy-sapping screw-fastening at a rapid rate, significantly faster than conventional means. Compared to manual screw-fixing, speedE® helps users get things done at least twice as fast, increasing their working day efficiency substantially with more comfort. speedE® also allows users to take a healthier approach to work while saving their strength.
Even so, they can adjust or fasten by hand with a deft touch using up to 8 Nm when the integrated material protection function activates at 0.4 Nm. The speedE® can thus also be used as a fully-fledged screwdriver, in combination with the Wiha VDE-tested and insulated slimBits, completely protected for use and work on live parts. This consciously fine-tuned power transmission and torque control in electric mode brings a particular benefit to users for delicate screw-fastenings. A constantly changing grip for manual screw-fastening becomes a thing of the past while the electric ratchet function helps to make work methods more efficient while preserving health. An integrated LED light also ensures users are not left in the dark as they fasten screws.
Comparable to normal screwdrivers in terms of size and weight, the first Wiha e-screwdriver is an ideal, portable companion in an extensive variety of sectors and application areas with its compact, lightweight design. speedE® also provides users with maximum flexibility since they can use all available drives in the Wiha slimBit range to fasten electrically. All Wiha VDE slimBits are compatible with speedE®, are tested to 10,000 V AC, all undergo inspection and are individually tested for up to 1,000 V AC.
- 1 x 18500 Li-Ion spare batteries 2 units in box (41914)
- 1 x Bit slimBit electric Phillips (34583) PH1 x 75 mm
- 1 x Bit slimBit electric Phillips (34584) PH2 x 75 mm
- 1 x Bit slimBit electric PlusMinus/Pozidriv (34589) SL/PZ1 x 75 mm
- 1 x Bit slimBit electric PlusMinus/Pozidriv (34590) SL/PZ2 x 75 mm
- 1 x Bit slimBit electric Slotted (34581) 5,5 mm x 75 mm
- 1 x Bit slimBit electric Slotted (41159) 3,5 mm x 75 mm
- 1 x Charger for 18500 Li-ion batteries with USB and UK plug (42766)
- 1 x E-screwdriver handle speedE® (590010)
- 1 x L-BOXX Mini for speedE® (00090000590LB)