Metrel A1632 eMobility Analyser Standard Set
The A 1632 eMobility Analyser is a special accessory designed for diagnostic testing of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) together with supported METREL installation testers. It supports verification of electrical safety and functional testing of Type 1 and/or Type 2 EVSE as well as testing of Mode 2 and Mode 3 electrical vehicle (EV) charging cables and communication monitoring between the charging station and the EV during charging. Fully supported professional station-based and cable-based report creation with MESM software.
- Functional testing of EVSE via simulation of electrical vehicle’s CP and PP circuits.
- Diagnostic testing of EVSE via simulation of errors on CP circuit (output side).
- Electrical safety testing of EVSE.
- Functional testing of Mode 2 EV cables via simulation of electrical vehicle’s CP and PP circuits.
- Diagnostic testing of Mode 2 EV cables via simulation of errors on CP circuit (output side) and mains (input side).
- Electrical safety testing of Mode 2 EV cables with installed IC-CPD protection.
- Electrical safety testing of Mode 3 EV cables.
- Accessible inputs/outputs for connection of safety testers.
- Bluetooth communication with Metrel safety testers.
- A 1632 eMobility Analyser
- Type 2 Male plug adapter with long CP pin (2 x Metrel connector), 2 m
- 1-phase EU – 3 phase CEE (16 A) mains cable, 2 m
- 2 mm banana to 4 mm cascade banana adapter, 1 m
- Protective bag for accessories (mounted on the case)
- Metrel eMobility App for Android*
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate