Amprobe 25-EUR AC/DC TRMS Mini-Clamp
Small size doesn’t always mean small features!
- Troubleshoot electrical systems and measure AC/DC load current on exposed wires in a breaker panel.
- The non-contact voltage (NCV) function checks for voltage presence.
- Pocket-sized for quick and easy spot checks of electrical systems.
The Beha-Amprobe AMP-25-EUR Mini-Clamp is pocket-sized, enabling quick and easy spot checks of electrical systems. With its rugged construction and CAT III 600 V rating, the AMP-25-EUR is a must-have professional troubleshooting tool for commercial electricians and electrical contractors.
The AMP-25-EUR is designed to measure AC/DC load current and inrush current for motors. Essential feautures like True-RMS, non-contact voltage and low pass filter make this clamp stand tall next to clamps twice its size. With the AMP-25-EUR, you never have to sacrifice performance for size.
- True-RMS for noisy environments provides accuracy and dependability
- AC & DC current to 300 A (10mA resolution)
- Low pass filter for variable frequency drives
- Inrush current for motor start-up monitoring]Non-contact voltage detection (NCV)
- Jaw opening to 25mm (1 in)
- DCA zero and data hold
- Auto power off
- LArge LCD backlit display
- Safety Rated CAT III 600 V
- Amprobe 25-EUR AC/DC TRMS Mini-Clamp
- Carrying case
- Two 1.5 V LR44 batteries installed
- User manual