Our Price Matching Policy
At Test4Less, we work hard to offer our customers competitive prices and the best value possible. Our philosophy of providing competitive prices across our entire range means that if you spot a lower-priced item on a competitor’s website then we’ll match it*, adjusting our own price accordingly.
How to request a price match
If you see an identical lower-priced item advertised by a UK-based competitor, then we will happily receive your price match request! To submit a request, you will need to:
- State the name of the retailer in question and the product that you would like us to price match.
- Provide proof of the lower price. This can be a dated screengrab of the product page or a link to where the product is advertised.
- Submit the details to us. This can be done via email or our online web chat.
Once we have received the request, we will need to independently verify the price of the product, which we aim to do within 48 hours. We will revert back to you via email with our decision; if approved, this will also contain details of how to proceed with the order.
Terms & Conditions
- Test4Less only price matches against products and not services; we do not price match against other calibration centres for their calibration or repair offerings.
- A price-match may only be honoured prior to the purchase of the item. Test4Less are under no obligation to refund any difference between prices if we are alerted to the lower-priced competitor item post-purchase.
- Price matching applies to the product only. If there is an option for costed calibration to be added to an instrument, then the full price of this will still be charged (if required). Manufacturer-included calibration certificates will still be offered at no additional charge.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor. We will not price match against out-of-stock products.
- The competitor’s price must be publicly available.
- We will not consider price matching against one-off, promotional, seasonal, or bulk purchase offers. This includes, but is not limited to, buy-one-get-one-free (and its variants), Boxing Day/New Year sales, Black Friday sales, clearance sales, or closing down sales. We will also not consider prices that have been reduced via membership discounts or affiliate deals (such as Blue Light Card).
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell directly to the customer. They must also be authorised to distribute the product by the original manufacturer.
- Test4Less does not price match against marketplace or auction retailers. We will also not price match against any refurbished stock items.
- Our price matching does not include automatic free delivery if this is offered by the competitor. Our free standard shipping will still only be applied if the order reaches the minimum threshold of £100 excl. VAT.
- We reserve the right to refuse the price match request without explicit reason and if the request is not economically viable.
*Price matching can only be approved against businesses that we verify are legitimate, UK-based retailers.