Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester
The Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester is the highest specification multifunction tester from Fluke. Packed full of advanced features to help make testing safer, faster and much more convenient.
Reduce testing time by 40%
The 1664 completes 5 required installation test in one sequence with a single touch of the test button, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. Auto Test reduces the number of manual connections, decreases the chance of making errors and reduces test time by 40% when compared to previous Fluke models.
Simply set the test voltage and nominal trip current for the RCD and press the test button to automatically carry out the following tests
- Loop impedance
- Line impedance
- RCD no trip test
- RCD trip test (current and time)
- Insulation tests: L-N / L-E and N-E
Once the tests have been completed, all test results can be view by scrolling thorugh them. They can then be stored to the Fluke 1664 FC memory or sent to a smart device using Fluke Connect.
Protection against costly mistakes
The Fluke 1664 prevents the user from making potentially serious and costly mistakes when carrying out an insulation test. If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, then the insulation test will be stopped before damage is caused. A visual warning is also displayed. This is a unique feature of the Fluke 1664 which is not found on any other MFT.
Fluke Connect; available free to download on iOS and Android, allows you to easily view measurements results remotely. You can also easily email your recorded measurements to colleagues for them to view even when they are not on site (Wi-Fi or mobile signal required).
All your data and test results stored via FlukeCloud are ready for easy access using your smart phone or tablet, anytime anywhere. You can also import the data into Fluke DMS to process and generate certificates.
- Complete 18th edition multifunction tester
- Auto Test mode reduces test time by up to 40%
- AC voltage measurement up to 500V
- Insulation PreTest helps prevents costly mistakes
- Insulation and continuity testing at L-N and N-PE inputs
- Auto ranging continuity test (20Ω / 200Ω / 2000Ω)
- Insulation resistance measurement (RISO)
- Insulation test voltages: 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
- 50V and 100V ideal for testing sensitive equipment
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE
- Loop and line impedance (ZI)
- Z-max memory for loop tests
- PEFC and PSC measurement displayed simultaneously
- RCD testing: Trip speed and current with ramp test
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (Type AC and A)
- Auto RCD test continues testing when RCD is reset
- Test smooth Type B RCD’s
- Suitable for testing EV charging points (adaptor required)
- Earth resistance testing
- Phase sequence indication
- Built in memory for results storage
- Large backlit display
- Single rotary dial for test selection
- Easy to use even when wearing PPE
- Fluke Connect compatible (Android and iOS)
- Share results in real time with Fluke Connect
- Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
- Compact, lightweight and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.