Fluke 753 Documenting Process Calibrator
You’re going to love what we’ve done with your calibrator.
The 753 is everything you needed and wished for in the 743B and more!
The 753 does the work of several tools – sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You’ll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 753 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
Please read the datasheet above to see the many incredable features the Fluke 752 has to offer.
- Fluke 753
- BC7240 battery charger
- Li-on BP7240 battery pack
- DPCTrack 2T Sample Software
- Instruction manual
- NIST-traceable calibration report and data
- Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of extended tooth alligator clips
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- C799 Soft Field Case
- USB communication cable