Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyser
The Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyser stands as the most sophisticated model in Fluke’s BT500 series, specifically tailored for testing and measuring battery systems. It allows for integrated temperature testing using the BTL21 test leads. These intelligent test probes come with long and short extenders, a built-in LCD display for on-spot measurement viewing, and a speaker for both visual and audible feedback. An integral infrared temperature sensor enables temperature measurements at the negative battery post with each test.
Designed for stationary and battery backup systems, the BT521 excels in measuring voltage, resistance, and ripple voltage. It efficiently performs the Intercell strap resistance test, crucial for assessing the connection resistance between batteries in a series, coupled with advanced data management.
The BT521’s intuitive interface and robust, compact design ensure peak performance, accurate test results, and reliability. The combination of visual and audible feedback cues significantly reduces the likelihood of measurement errors. This device also offers customisable resistance and voltage values, with the ability to set up to ten threshold sets, providing clear Pass, Warning, or Fail indicators post-testing. Results can be immediately compared using these cues. Furthermore, it boasts an internal memory capacity to store up to 999 records, each marked with a measurement position and timestamp.
Ergonomically designed, the BT521 includes test leads with a rugged coaxial two-pole kelvin test point and a remote save button, streamlining the testing process. Additionally, it features long reach, straight, and angled probes suitable for double stacked cells, along with intelligent test probes for both automatic and manual sequence testing of battery strings.
The BT521 is equipped with a rechargeable battery, offering eight hours of continuous operation. Safety is paramount, with a 6000V CATIII and IP40 rating, ensuring safe measurements around battery power supply equipment. It also comes with a large, soft carry case for enhanced protection and easy transport of the device.
- Measures Battery and Discharge Voltage, performs Ripple Voltage Test.
- Offers Meter and Sequence Modes for varied testing.
- Features Threshold and Warning settings for alerts.
- Includes Intercell Strap Resistance Test with efficient data management.
- Equipped with Autohold and Autosave for user convenience.
- Comes with Fluke Battery Management Software and is compatible with the Fluke Battery Analyse Mobile App.
- Logs up to 999 records for comprehensive data tracking.
- User Interface optimised for ease of use.
- Provides 8 hours of continuous operation on a single battery charge.
- Features a USB port for quick data transfer.
- Safety rated at CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max for secure measurements around battery power supply equipment.