ATP ET-961 Hot Wire Anemometer
Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer
This hot wire thermo anemometer is ideal for low air velocity and volume measurement. The slim plug in telescopic hot wire probe extends from 0.26 to 1.2m (inc handle) has a probe sensor head 8.5mmØ and is ideal for grille hoods and diffusers. It is excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, clean rooms, flow hoods, air balancing and environmental monitoring.
- 0.1 to 35m/sec x 0.01
- Measures air velocity in m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures air volume in m3/min or ft3/min
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- 55mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data hold and min/max hold for airflow and temperature
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off after approx. 20 minutes of inactivity – can be user disabled
- Average calculated from the last 10 airflow readings
- Standard ¼” camera bush for tripod mounting
- Supplied with hard carry case, telescopic probe, AC/DC power adaptor and battery
- Note: This instrument operates on the basis of maintaining the sensor element at a constant 80°C. Therefore, the battery life is limited to approx. 4 hours operation.
- ATP ET-961 Hot Wite Anemometer