Chauvin Arnoux CA 6240 10A Micro Ohmeter
Rugged and leakproof, the C.A 6240 is a top-of-the-range product designed for on-site, workshop or laboratory use.
It is ergonomic, lightweight and compact. Its wide LCD screen comprising 2 digital displays is particularly easy to read. It includes indications intended to facilitate implementation and interpretation of the measurements. The automatic measurement mode allows measurement to be triggered without pressing a button.
An automatic recording mode is also available.
C.A 6240 technical specifications:
- 4-wire measurement method
- Measurement ranges from 400 µΩ to 400 Ω
- Test current up to 10 A
- Max. resolution 1 µΩ
- Automatic power off
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery
- Storage: 100 measurements
- Communication via USB optical link
- Data export software
- IP53 protection
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 CAT III 50 V
- Dimensions: 273 x 247 x 280 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6240 Microhmmeter
- Euro Power Lead (2m)
- 2 x 10A Kelvin Clamps with 3m Cable
- Optical/USB Communication Cable
- Micohmview Software
- Operating Manual (Simplified and Full)