Chauvin Arnoux CA6505 5kV Digital Insulation Tester
The C.A 6505 5 kV megohmmeter makes industrial equipment inspection and maintenance testing particularly simple.
In its site-proof casing suitable for even the severest conditions, the C.A 6505 offers optimum accuracy and expertise for insulation testing.
As soon as it is connected, it measures the voltage, frequency, capacitance and residual current values on the installation or equipment to be tested.
Functions and specifications:
- Fixed 500/1,000/2,500/5,000 V DC test voltage or programmable from 40 V to 5,100 V DC
- Measurement range: 10 kΩ to 10 TΩ Programmable test duration
- Calculation of DAR & PI quality ratios
- Measurement of voltage, capacitance and leakage current LCD screen with bargraph
- Power supply by NiMh rechargeable battery
- Compliant with IEC 61557 IP53 protection IEC 61010 1,000 V CAT III safety
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180 mm / 4.3 kg
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6505 Megohmmeter
- Carrying Bag
- 2 x 2m Measurement Leads (with HV Plug at Each End)
- 1 x Guarded Safety Lead (2m with HV Plug, Black Colouring)
- 3 x Crocodile Clips (Red, Blue and Black)
- Mains Power Cable (1.80m Long)
- Operating Manual