Crowcon T4 Personal 4-Gas Monitor
Workers often use portable gas detection equipment for mobile monitoring of hard-to-reach areas where fixed gas detection equipment does not cover and where there is a risk of exposure to toxic, combustible/flammable gases or asphyxiation. This equipment actively monitors less frequently used areas at a low cost, ensuring surveillance and safety in environments that lack constant monitoring.
The T4, a highly-sensitive personal protection device, warns users in real-time about four common gas hazards: Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, Flammable Gases, and Oxygen Depletion. Users can employ the T4 in various situations, including construction and mining operations, workshops, training facilities, and laboratories.
With a new, improved detection of long-chain hydrocarbon vapours and enriched with bright green and red Positive Safety LEDs, Crowcon’s T4 monitors provide constant visual assurance that the levels are operating soundly. Can be used with Crowcon Connect.
- Robust portable multigas detector
- Detects up to four gases: oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and methane
- Three-pronged alarm system: LED lights, vibration, and audible tone
- Designed to withstand drops up to 4m with a protective rubber boot
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67 standards
- Optional clip-on filter cover for harsh environment protection
- Certified with ATEX and UL Class 1 Div 1 for hazardous areas
- Features individual sensors for each gas type for accurate detection
- User-friendly with a 180° rotatable backlit screen
- 18-hour battery life for extended use
- Safety indication system with green or red light operational status indicators
- Crowcon T4 Portable Personal Multigas Detector
- Integrated Alligator Clip and Tethering Loop
- Bump/Calibration Plate
(Customers can purchase the charger for the instrument as an upgrade option or separately)