Flir C3-X Compact Thermal Imaging Camera
The Flir C3-X (90501-0201) makes thermal imaging easy and affordable. It is suited to both DIY and professional applications thanks to its familiar digital camera style shape and 3.5 inch touch screen. Its temperature measurement range of -20 to 300°C is suitable for many everyday applications.
Fast and accurate troubleshooting
With its 128 x 96 pixel IR resolution and <70 mK thermal sensitivity, the Flir C3-X can quickly identify hidden building, HVAC, electrical and plumbing issues, not visible to the naked eye. The built LED torch also helps when working in poorly lit areas.
Seeing is believing!
Prove to your customer you have made a difference with before and after evidence. Just a few examples below…
- Power flushing – sludge build up in radiators
- Blocked pipes and water leaks
- Improved insulation around doors / windows
- Fixes to underfloor heating
- Electrical repairs
Furthermore, all images can be backed up with Flir Ignite, a cloud service that allows direct data transfer, storage and back up, so images are always available to hand. Images can also be used to create reports if required.
Even clearer images with Flir MSX
Flir MSX technology was originally developed for the military, now you can find it on the Flir C3-X. MSX technology is NOT image blending. MSX embosses visual edge detail onto the thermal image. You can therefore see the outline of the components you are looking at without any decrease in the quality of the thermal image.
Rugged, Reliable and compact
The Flir C3-X is designed to be carried anywhere, either in a pocket or crowded tool bag.
It is 2 meter drop tested and IP54 protected against dust and moisture. Therefore the camera can be used with confidence indoors and outdoors, even if the weather isn’t too favourable.
The C3-X only weighs 190 grams and has a built in lithium ion battery which provides up to 4 hours of use.
Flir C3-X key features
- 128 x 96 IR sensor (12,288 pixels)
- -20 to 300°C temperature measurement range
- Internal memory for storage of 5,000 images
- Easy to use touch screen
- Fixed focus (min. focus distance 30cm)
- <70 mK thermal sensitivity
- Flir Ignite cloud storage
- Built in 5MP visual camera
- Unique MSX image enhancement technology
- Automatic and manual image adjustment
- 4 image modes: Infra-red / visual / MSX / picture in picture
- 4 Colour palettes: Iron / Grey / Rainbow / Rainbow (HC)
- Pre-set and custom emissivity settings
- Rechargeable built-in Lithium ion battery
- Up to 4 hour battery life
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in
|IR sensor||128 × 96 (12,288 pixels)|
|Thermal sensitivity/NETD||<70 mK|
|Field of view (FOV)||53.6°|
|Minimum focus distance||Thermal: 0.1 m (3.94 in)
MSX®: 0.3 m (11.8 in)
|Image frequency||8.7 Hz|
|Spectral range||8–14 µm|
|Screen size||3.5 in|
|Digital camera||5 MP|
|Digital camera focus||Fixed|
|Object temperature range||-20 to 300°C (-4 to 572°F)|
|Image adjustment||Automatic level and span
Manual level and span
|Image modes||Infrared image
MSX (Embossed visual details on thermal image)
Picture-in-picture (IR area on visual image)
|Battery operating time||4 hours|
|Size (L × W × H)||138 × 84 × 24 mm|
- FLIR C3-X Thermal Camera
- Printed documentation
- Wrist strap lanyard
- USB cable