Flir E54 Thermal Imaging Camera
The Flir E54 is the entry level device in the new Flir Exx range and provides great value for money. It is designed to be used for every day basic condition monitoring, electrical / mechanical inspection and building inspection.
Featuring a 320 x 240 pixel thermal detector, the Flir E54 provides over 76,000 individual temperature measurement point per image and can measure up to 650°C. Images are clear and vibrant, with the ability to add even more detail and perspective thanks to Flir’s unique MSX technology.
Furthermore, the Flir E54 has a thermal sensitivity of <40 mK @ 30°C and accuracy to ±2°C or ±2% of the reading. It also has a built in 5 MP visual camera and 1 – 4x digital zoom. Images are displayed on the E54’s large 4 inch touch screen, making it easier to spot potential faults and problems.
Simply designed for everyday use
The Flir E54’s straightforward interface makes operation simple, whilst still offering the user a range of features making the Flir E54 a great investment.
Videos can be recorded in IR, radiometric and visual formats in order to as well as static images. The inclusion of a video mode allows is often a feature only found on higher thermal camera models.
Navigation between menus and functions can be made either via the buttons (when wearing PPE) or using the E54’s large 4 inch touch screen display. Use Flir 1-Touch level / span to instantly improve image contrast and high light potential electrical or mechanical issues.
This advanced technology developed by Flir allows the user to interpret images easier by overlaying the outline of the object(s) the camera is being pointed at over the thermal image.
Troubleshooting becomes easier and therefore quicker as you can see exactly where problems are located, even to component level. It takes the unseen thermal radiation and combines it with the visible objects to provide as much information as possible to the user.
Flir E54 features
- 320 x 240 IR resolution giving over 76,000 temperature measurement points
- Measure objects from -20°C to 650°C
- <40 mK thermal sensitivity and ±2°C or ±2% accuracy
- Large 4 inch touch screen for improved ease of use
- MSX image enhancement for more detail and perspective
- Voice annotations allows user to record more information
- Manual focus for increased flexibility
- A range of colour pallets to suit user application
- Displays max and min temperature live on screen
- Sketch onto thermal images via the touchscreen display
- FLIR E54 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera with Fixed 24° Lens
- Battery (2 ea)
- Battery Charger
- Power Supply for Battery Charger
- Printed Documentation
- 8 GB SD Card
- USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C cable, 1.0 m
- USB Type-C to HDMI adapter, standard specification UH311
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable (USB 2.0 standard), 1.0 m
- Front Protection
- Front Protection Fastener
- Hand Strap
- 2x Hand Strap Brackets (Left and Right)
- Wrist Strap
- Lanyard Strap (Camera)
- Lens Cap
- Lens Cap Strap
- Torx T10 Wrench
- Carabiner Hook
- FLIR Thermal Studio Software (3 Month Subscription)
- FLIR Route Plugin for the FLIR Thermal Studio Pro Software (3 Month Subscription)
- Hard Transport Case