Fluke 123B UK Industrial ScopeMeter Hand Held Oscilloscope (20 MHz)
Simplified testing, more insight and faster electro-mechanical troubleshooting
The compact ScopeMeter® 120B Series, is the rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. The ScopeMeter 120B Series also integrates with Fluke Connect® mobile app and FlukeView® for ScopeMeter software to enable further collaboration, data analysis and archiving of critical test information.
- Dual-input 20 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- Automatic measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlotT recorder
- Connect-and-ViewT trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, voltage, resistance and continuity measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically-isolated interface for PC connection
- Rugged compact case
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The ScopeMeter 120 Series meet today’s need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-ViewT triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
A three-in-one tool
ScopeMeter 123 combines a 20 MHz dual input digital storage oscillo-scope, two true-RMS digital multimeters and a dual input TrendPlotT recorder all in a compact, battery powered instrument. Leave all other test tools behind, the ScopeMeter 120 Series is the only tool you’ll need.
- Fluke 123B Scopemeter
- BB120 Shielded BNC adapter
- Getting started booklet
- PM 8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- STL120-III Shielded test lead sets (incl. 1 red, 1 grey), incl. hook clips, 2mm add-on tips and ground leads.
- BP 120 MH Battery Pack
- User manual (CD-ROM)