Fluke 289/FVF Combo Multifunction Kit
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 Multimeter and FlukeView forms combo kit. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the Fluke 289 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions while you do other jobs. Overlay your logged data from six meters or six time periods to find cause and effect relationships or for condition monitoring applications in FVF software. Turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The Fluke 289/FVF Combo Kit gives you a practical and affordable approach to predictive maintenance and is delivered with a soft case.
The Fluke 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the Fluke 289 Multimeter be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.
- Large 50,000 count, quarter VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, monitoring unattended while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and cable optional).
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours. This is useful for characterizing the performance of a design or for unattended monitoring.
- i-info button on board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the i button.
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to ghost voltage. It is also the recommended mode when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- Low Pass Filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- 50 ohm range – useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact resistance.
- Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stsay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions. Create custom displays too.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture
- FlukeView Forms Software with cable
- Test Lead Set
- Alligator Clip Set
- Soft case