Fluke 393 FC CAT III 1500 V True-rms Clamp Meter
The unique Fluke 393 FC CAT III 1500V True RMS clamp meter provides a measurement solution for engineers working in high voltage DC environments.
- Solar arrays
- Wind power
- Electric railways
- Data centers
Built for the job
The Fluke 393 FC high been designed to make working in high voltage DC environment as easy and as safe as possible. The 393 FC features a slimmer jaw compared to many other clamps, making it easier to access cables in crowded combiner boxes or inverters.
The clamp can measure DC voltage up to 1500V as well as AC voltage up to 1000V. The fixed clamp jaw can measure current up to 1000A, whilst the iFlex (included) increases current measurement to 2500A. The test leads are also rated to CAT III 1500 V DC as well as the clamp.
Many high voltage DC environments are often outside. The Fluke 393 FC is IP54 rated, meaning it can survive dry and dusty as well as wet and cold days out in the field. Furthermore, a protective case is also included.
Fluke 393 FC features and functions
Fluke 393 FC key features
- DC voltage measurement up to 1500V
- AC voltage measurement up to 1000V
- CAT III 1500 V DC clamp meter and leads
- True RMS voltage and current measurement
- iFlex included for current measurement up to 2500A
- Thin clamp jaw for easier cable access
- DC power measurement shown in kVA
- Audio Polarity indicator helps prevent accidental miswires
- Visual Continuity provides a bright green light in the display
- Measure, log and report with Fluke Connect
- IP54 rated against dust and moisture ingress
- Min / Max / Hold and inrush features
- Backlit digital display
- Fluke 393 FC CAT III 1500 V TRMS clamp meter
- Test leads, CAT III 1500 V rated, right angle plugs, with safety caps
- iFlex 18 inch flexible current probe
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Premium carrying case
- 3-year warranty