Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 568 Ex intrinsically safe mini infra-red thermometer can be used in Class 1 Div.1 and Div. 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world. It is designed for engineers who may operate in Ex zones such as oil / gas, chemical, petroleum or pharmaceutical environments.
Fluke have added a wide temperature range, -40°C to 800°C with a high degree of accuracy of 1%, making the Fluke 568 Ex suitable for a wide range of applications. Furthermore, the unit has a 50:1 distance to spot ratio which allows the user measure smaller objects from further away, an important feature when working in Ex zones where measurements may need to be taken at a distance for safety reason.
Designed to be very simple to operate, the Fluke 568 Ex has only three buttons to make adjustments and a trigger to record the temperature. The left hand button allows fast saving of a measurement (up to 99 records), whilst the right hand button toggles between the two level screen brightness. The central ‘Menu’ button allows the user to set a range of parameters such as emissivity, Hi / Low alarms and unit of measurement (°C / °F).
For contact measurement, a K-type beaded probe is included which can measure between -40°C to 260°C.
Fluke 568 Ex features
- Infra-red temperature range -40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F)
- High accuracy of ±1% or ±1.0°C, whichever is greater
- Suitable for us in Class 1 Div.1 and Div. 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments
- Pistol grip style for single handed use
- Fast measurement response time < 500 ms
- Single point laser with 50:1 distance to spot ratio
- Adjustable emissivity: Table of common materials or manually adjustable
- Dual level back light brightness: Normal and extra bright
- User adjustable Hi and Lo alarms with visual and audible feedback
- Bead thermocouple for contact measurement included (-40°C to 260°C)
- Data storage for 99 records
- Includes conductive case for safe transporting
- Requires only 2 x AA batteries
- Fluke 568 Ex intrinsically safe mini infra-red thermometer
- Conductive intrinsically safe hard carry case
- K-type thermocouple beaded probe
- User manual