Fluke 62 MAX+ Electrical Tester, 323 Clamp Meter & 1AC Thermometer
This kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use the clamp meter and voltage detector to find out more about the problem.
Fluke 62 MAX+
Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
Rugged. Reliable. Precise.
- 400A AC current measurement.
- 600V AC and DC voltage measurement.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection.
- Slim, ergonomic design.
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.
Fluke 1AC II Voltage Detector
- Continuous self-test, so always know it’s working.
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds.
- Voltage detection of 90 to 1000V ac.
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection.
Fluke C115 Soft Case
Lightweight soft case to provide optimal protection and accessory storage
- Fluke 62 MAX+
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter
- Fluke 1AC II VoltAlertT Voltage Detector
- Fluke C115 Soft Case