Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator
Built for the masters of temperature.
The Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
The Fluke 724 is the master’s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
With its simple, no menus controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
- Easy to read dual display lets you view input and output simultaneously
- Measure RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms to calibrate transmitters
- Perform fast linearity tests with 25% and 100% steps
- Execute remote tests with auto step and auto ramp
- Power transmitters during test using loop power supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Compact, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
- Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
- Backlight lets you work in poor light
- Large battery capacity of four AA cells
- Battery door for easy changes
- Fluke 724
- AC70A Test Clips
- One pair of stackable test leads
- TL75 Test Leads
- CE and CSA Markings
- Manuals in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- Users manuals on CD-ROM
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data