Fluke C25 carry case
The Fluke C25 soft fabric carry case is the perfect partner for many Fluke test instruments, including most of the brands digital multimeters such as the Fluke 113 through to the 117.
The large zip opening gives easy access to all instruments and accessories. The built in pocket provides ideal storage space for leads, probes and croc clips so they won’t damage the tester. The fabric material is robust and protects against everyday wear and tear whilst in transit. A hanging loop is also included so you don’t have to store the case on the ground which could be wet or dirty.
The Fluke C25 can be used for the following instruments…
- Fluke 113 / 114 / 115 / 116 / 117
- Fluke 27 II / 28 II
- Fluke 77-4 / 175 / 177 / 179
- Fluke 83V / 87V
- Fluke 233
- Fluke 287 / 289 (also see Fluke C280)
- Fluke 51-II / 52-II / 53-II B / 54-II B
- Fluke 323 / 324 / 325 (also see Fluke C23)
- Fluke 712 / 714 / 715 / 717 / 72X series
- Fluke 787 / 789
- Fluke 1503 / 1507 / 1577 / 1587
Fluke C25 case dimensions: (H)21.8cm x (W)12.8cm x (D)6.4 cm.
Other Fluke cases available
Fluke C23 – tall slim case best suited to Fluke 320 series clamp meters
Fluke C280 – slightly larger case in all respects