Fluke FC t3000 Wireless K-Type Temperature Module with Fluke Connect
See it. Save it. Share it.
- All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke ConnectT app with ShareLiveT video call.
- Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It’s simple. Connect the t3000 FC wireless temperature module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
- Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Don’t get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
- Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn’t always show up when you have your meter connected. We’ve solved that problem with Fluke Connect – leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) can save your life, but it’s bulky, hot and hard to work in. With Fluke Connect, there’s no need to work in front of live open panels or moving/hazardous machinery.
- Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It’s easy. Just de-energize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more t3000 FC modules. Close the cabinet, re-energize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
- When your cabinet is deenergized, attach a Fluke Connect voltage module to each phase. Close, reenergize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
- Measurements of temperature from -200 to 1372°C
- K-type thermocouple
- Suitable for use by itself as a thermometer or as part of a wireless network
- Logging function stores up to 65000 records
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen.
- Spot temperature differences between three phases in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke CloudT storage and ShareLiveT video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Fluke 3000 FC Digital Multimeter
- Fluke Ti200/Ti300/Ti400 Infrared Camera
- PC (via optional pc3000 FC Adapter)
- Mobile Devices using Fluke Connect Mobile App
|Range K-Type||-200 °C to 1372 °C|
|Accuracy||± [0.5 % + 0.5 °C] counts|
|Input terminals||K-type mini|
|LCD w/backlight||3 ½ digits|
|Log rate/interval||1 sec minimum/adjustable by PC|
|Battery type||2 AA, NEDA 15 A, IEC LR6|
|Battery life||400 hours|
|Memory||Record up to 65,000 readings|
|RF communications||2.4 GHZ ISM Band|
|RF communication range||Open air, unobstructed: Up to 20 m
Obstructed, sheetrock wall: Up to 6.5 m
Obstructed, concrete wall or steel electrical enclosure: Up to 3.5 m
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to +60 °C|
|Temperature coefficient||0.01 % of reading +0.03 °C per °C|
|Operating humidity||90 % at 35 °C, 75 % at 40 °C, 45 % at 50 °C|
|Altitude||Operating: 2,000 m
Storage: 12,000 m
|Safety compliance||IEC 61010-1, CAT I, 3rd edition Pollution Degree 2|
|Certifications||CSA, CE, FCC: T68-FBLE IC: 6627A-FBLE|
|Ingress Protection (IP) rating||IP42|
|Size (HxWxD)||16.5 cm x 6.35 cm x 1.4 cm (6.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.4 in)|
|Weight||.22 kg (8 oz)|
- Fluke t3000 Thermocouple Thermometer
- 80PK-1 K-Type Bead Thermocouple
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Other K-Type temperature probes also available