Fluke FC t3000 Wireless Temperature Measurement Kit with Fluke ConnectT
FC Wireless t3000 Temperature Kit is part of the Fluke Connect team of wireless test tools
Connect the t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module to your test point, and view the results up to 20 meters away on the 3000 FC Wireless Digital Multimeter.
You’ll save time, with less run-around collecting multiple measurements. Use multiple modules for measurements on three-phase systems, as a stand-alone measurement tool or combine with other Fluke ConnectT modules as a system for multiple measurements.
From short distances, you can even view readings from modules through closed electrical panels. Plus no more writing down data as the Fluke Connect remote modules capture up to 65,000 sets of time stamped min/max/avg readings, using the optional PC adapter. Fluke Connect wireless test tools also offer increased safety by letting you view readings in a separate location from the test point.
Now you can take readings on moving machinery, with only the measurement module in harm’s way.
The FC Wireless t3000 Temperature Kit provides measurement of many common electrical parameters, and lets you correlate these with temperature readings
The Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter with the Fluke ConnectT App:
- All the essentials for convenient test and measurement troubleshooting:
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- MIN/MAX Recording
- CAT III 1000 V, Cat IV 600 V; IP54
With the Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module you can:
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter
- Fluke t3000 K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer
- TL175 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 80PK-1 K-Type Bead Thermocouple
- Other K-Type temperature probes also available
- Magnetic hanging strap