Fluke FLK-050-CLKT 2 (50mm) C-Range IR Window – Kwik Twist
If you have an onsite infrared program already or planning to establish one you should consider installing Fluke IR Windows.
Fluke IR Windows are constructed with a CLIRVU crystal. CLIRVU crystals are designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures of an arc-fault event, and offer protection from molten projectiles associated with arc-flashes.
CLIRVU optic materials are impervious to moisture and vibration – they are totally insoluble and guaranteed never to degrade, even when subjected to mild acids or alkalis.
Fluke IR Windows are arc-resistant, outdoor certified and allow thermal, ultraviolet, visual and fusion technologies to be used
With a Kwik Twist cover that magnetically sticks to the panel when removed, Fluke IR Windows are easy to use and deliver unmatched image clarity through a CLIRVU crystal. Exclusive to Fluke IR Windows, CLIRVU crystal technology is impervious to both moisture and vibration. CLIRVU crystals are designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures of an arc-fault event, and offer protection from molten projectiles associated with arc-flashes.
Fluke IR Windows will increase:
- Efficiency – cut down the time needed to conduct regular inspections
- Safety – increase your employees safety by not exposing them to live equipment
- Productivity – cuts down the number of technicians needed to conduct inspections
- NFPA 70E and local safety regulation compliance is easier with Fluke IR Windows.
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America, these C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU coating-exclusive to Fluke IR Windows-seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Own a Fluke Camera The QuadrabandT optic is IR-Fusion compatible, allowing the thermographer to see potential problems in visual light and thermographic mode.
- Got more than one window per panel Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.
- Crystal Insert Diameter: 50mm (1.97 )
- Viewing Aperture Diameter: 43mm (1.7 )
- Viewing Aperture Area: 1452mm2 (2.25 sq in)
- Thickness: 2mm (0.08 )
- Gaskets Maximum Temperature: 250ºC
- Body Maximum Temperature: 659ºC
- Optic Maximum Temperature: 1400ºC
- Gaskets: Low Smoke & Fume (LSF) compliant silicone
- IP Rating: IP65
- NEMA Rating: Typo 3/12 (UL & CSA Third Party Certified)
- Vibration Rating: IEC60068-2-6
- Humidity Rating: IEC60068-2-3
- Pull out strength: Up to 630Kg
- Warranty: Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects
|Crystal insert diameter||50mm (1.97in)|
|Viewing aperture diameter||43mm (1.7in)|
|Viewing aperture area||1452mm2 (2.25in2)|
|Shortwave IR, Midwave IR, Longwave IR, Ultraviolet (UV) capable||Yes|
|Visual and fusion capable||Yes|
|Maximum temperature||Gaskets: 250°C (482°F)
Body: 659°C (1219°F)
Optic: 1400°C (2552°F)
|Gaskets||Low smoke and fume (LSF) compliant silicone|
|Pull-out strength||Up to 630kg (1388lb)|
|Warranty||Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects|
|Underwriters Laboratories (UL) recognized||Yes|
|UL50 environmental||Type 3/12|
|UL746C||N/A Polymer free|
|UL94||N/A Polymer free|
|Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval||Yes|
|Cyclic humidity and vibration withstand||Yes|
|NEMA rating||Type 1 (UL third party certified)|
- Fluke FLK-050-CLKT 2 (50mm) C-Range IR Window