Martindale VIPD150-S Voltage Indicator & Proving Device Kit
The Martindale VIPD150-S voltage indicator and proving device kit is a simple solution to proving a circuit is dead before working. This kit includes the GS38 compliant Martindale VI15000 voltage indicator and corresponding PD690S proving device. The TC71 case is also included, which allows the use of the PD690S without removing it from the case.
The VI15000 has a 1000V CATIV safety rating and can indicate voltages from 50V – 690V and above. Furthermore, this voltage tester has retractable and lockable prod sheaths, along with large finger guards, meeting the requirements of GS38. The interconnecting cable is also heavy duty and double insulated.
Martindale VI15000 voltage indicator
- Extended voltage range up to 1000V
- GS38 and BS EN61243-3 compliant
- Supply powered, no batteries required
- Polarity indication
- Clear LED indication for both AC / DC voltage
The PD690S is the most compatible proving device for use with the VI15000. It safely and simply proves voltage indicators up to 690V. The unit is slam and tough, with clear LED indication and low battery warning.
Martindale PD690S proving device
- Proves voltage indicators up to 690V
- Long battery life (6 x AA batteries included)
- Tough over molded low profile design
- Low battery indication
- High/Low Z Compatible
- PD690S Proving device
- VI-15000 Voltage indicator
- TC71 Soft carry case