Megger PAT320 Business in a Box
Megger’s Business in a Box , which has already provided large numbers of electrical contractors with an easy and profitable entry into the potentially very lucrative PAT testing market, has now been enhanced and upgraded to include the company’s new PAT320 tester, which combines ease of use with rugged construction and durability.
Ready to use in automatic mode straight from the box, PAT320 testers feature full colour displays that show test data and results clearly and unambiguously, and clearly identified pushbuttons to initiate test sequences. A handy pass/fail mode with user-defined limits is also available, which makes routine testing particularly fast and straightforward.
To help them get the best possible return on their investment, purchasers of the new Business in a Box have access to Megger’s free technical support line, where the company’s experts will be happy to provide advice and to answer questions on all aspects of PAT testing.
- Automatic or manual modes – take complete control over your PAT testing
- 230V and 110V operation – suitable for use on both types of appliance
- Earth bond test at 25A, 10A and 200mA (IT equipment safe)
- Full colour display
- Can test portable RCDs
- Extension lead and IEC lead testing
- Differential, touch and substitute leakage testing
- Megger PAT320
- Plug Adaptor
- Earth Bond Test Lead
- Extension Lead Adaptor
- Pass Labels roll of 1000
- Storage Pouch for Test Leads
- Quick Start Guide
- Full User Guide on CD
- How to PAT Test Guide and Market your Business Guide CD
- PAT Test Report Cert Book
Megger Part Code: 1001-393