Metrel A1532 XA EVSE Adapter
The A 1532 EVSE XA adapter is used for verification of electrical safety and functional testing of EVSE together with supported METREL installation testers. It is intended for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with a type 2 connector. XA version supports 3 phase load testing up to 13 A and different error types, including PE open.
If used together with Metrel AutoSequences®, prebuilt in the newer multifunctional testers, the complete EVSE charging station can be tested (state-by-state) electrically and functionally with a push of a button. It is possible to create a professional station-based report with MESM.
- Banana socket outputs for connection to a 3-phase installation tester
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE)
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE
- 6 mA EV RCD support
- Functional tests support*
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support*
- MESM report creation**
- Load testing up to 13 A on socket – 1 phase or on banana sockets – 3 phase
- Fault simulation of Diode short, PE-CP short and PE open
- Output BNC connector for CP signal monitoring
* Functional tests and AUTO SEQUENCE® are supported only on the MI 3155 Eurotest XD, MI 3152 EurotestXC and MI 3152 H EurotestXC 2.5 kV testers.
** Report printing is only available via the MESM PC SW. The MESM license (P 1101) is to be purchased separately.
- On-site testing of EVSE charging station installation
- Initial and periodic testing of private, semi-private and public EVSE charging stations
- Instrument XA EVSE adapter
- Small soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual