NAPIT EICR CodeBreakers
NAPIT publication advising on coding of observations made during EICR inspections
Fully updated to 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2018) amendment 2 2022
The only purpose-written publication to aid contractors, inspectors, and clients has now been updated to align with the 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
The publication was also nominated as ‘Trade Tool of the Year’ for the Electrical Industry Awards 2018. This initial guide has now been vastly extended and covers more information to users through the pitfalls of this highly technical area of the industry.
- Existing codes updated to the new 18th Edition of BS 7671
- Hundreds of new observations and codes added
- New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Inspector
- New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Client
- New Section: Specific to Frequencies of inspections and tests
- New Section: How to carry out Risk Assessments, with detailed sample forms
- New information directly tailored for the social housing sector