Socket & See FFCB1140 UK Dual Voltage Fuse Finder Kit
The Socket & See FFCB1140 fuse finder kit provides a complete solution to locating fuses on both 230V and 110V systems. Included with the FFCb1140 is the test lead set that comes with the FFCB200, plus industrial plugs for 110V (yellow) and 230V (blue) systems.
How to use the FFCB1140
Firstly, connect the transmitter to the circuit, either via the IEC / 3 pin plug or using the lead set. Then at the distribution board, run the receiver across the breakers in one slow, smooth motion one end to the other. Then repeat this step. On the second sweep, the correct fuse / breaker with be indicated both visually on the bar graph (highest reading) and also audibly (continuous tone).
It is CRUCIAL that the sweep of the breakers is completed twice.
The Socket & See FFCB1140 is an exceptionally useful tool and can save a great deal of time locating which break is for which circuit.
- Test lead kit included for connection to socket outlets – DBs – lighting circuits – 110V (yellow plug) and 230V (blue plug) systems
- Dual voltage operation 100 to 250 VAC (50-60Hz)
- Uses new auto scan – no fiddly controls to adjust
- Works equally well with circuit breakers or fuses
- Audible find tone combines with a new bargraph display
- Socket & See FFCB1140UK
- FFCB TXA Easy Fuse Finder Transmitter
- FFCB RCVA Easy Fuse Finder Receiver
- Mains lead
- Fused test leads with probes and croc clips
- IECP 16Y IEC plug to 16A (2P+E) 110V Yellow BS4343 industrial plug
- IECP 16B IEC plug to 16A (2P+E) 230V Blue BS4343 industrial plug
- Instruction manual
- Carry case for kit