Socket & See FFCB200 UK Easy Fuse Finder Kit
The Socket & See FFCB200 is the easy way to find fuses and circuit breakers. The FFCB200 kit includes a test lead set with prods and clips.
How to use the FFCB200
Firstly, connect the transmitter to the circuit, either via the IEC / 3 pin plug or using the lead set. Then at the distribution board, run the receiver across the breakers in one slow, smooth motion one end to the other. Then repeat this step. On the second sweep, the correct fuse / breaker with be indicated both visually on the bar graph (highest reading) and also audibly (continuous tone).
It is CRUCIAL that the sweep of the breakers is completed twice.
The Socket & See FFCB200 is an exceptionally useful tool and can save a great deal of time locating which break is for which circuit.
Socket & See FFCB200 key features:
- Test lead kit included for connection to socket outlets – DBs and lighting circuits
- Dual voltage operation 100 to 250 VAC (50-60Hz)
- Uses new auto scan – no fiddly controls to adjust
- Works equally well with circuit breakers or fuses
- Audible find tone combines with a new bar graph display
The microprocessor is self calibrating, no other form of calibration is necessary.
- Socket & See FFCB200UK
- FFCB TXA Easy Fuse Finder Transmitter
- FFCB RCVA Easy Fuse Finder Receiver
- Mains lead
- Fused test leads with probes and croc clips
- Instruction manual
- Carry case