Socket & See FUSE LOCK Lock Off Device
The Socket & See FUSE LOCK has been designed to provide an easy and affordable way to lock off any fused spur socket.
Featuring a 3 digit combination that can be set by the user when first being used, each device is then made unique. There are also no keys to lose. The code can be reset if required.
To lock off a fused spur, simply remove the fuse from its holder and place the FUSE LOCK over the now empty fuse holder. Slowly screw the pin down to securely fasten the FUSE LOCK into place. Close the locking pin and scramble the lock.
Two ‘DO NOT OPERATE’ tags are included which can be hung from the shackle. Each notice includes space for the date, engineers name, contact telephone number and signature.
- Set your own 3 number combination
- No keys to lose
- Locking off makes installation safe and is good practice
- Shackle can hang warning notice (two included)
- Safe and reliable
- Saves money on heavy lock out kits
- Fits any fused spur socket
- Screw thread secures device in place
- Small and lightweight
- Combination setting instructions included
- Socket & See FUSE LOCK device
- 2 x warning notices