Testo Smart Probes Refrigeration Set 0563 0002 10
The testo AC/R Smart Probe Set is a combination of four instruments to measure high-side and low-side pressures and temperatures of A/C and refrigeration systems. Configured to be used during commissioning, servicing, PM and troubleshooting A/C and refrigeration systems. This kit can be operated with no tools other than your smart phone to communicate with the instruments.
Users can remotely read the measurements from multiple probes by using the testo Smart Probes App. The kit comes with a handy case at a great value.
The testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six (6) Smart Probes and easily document/report the results. Automatic calculations make it a snap!
All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time consuming paperwork!
- Measure high-side & low-side refrigerant pressure & temperatures (simultaneously) of AC/refrigeration systems
- Low-loss AC/R system checks. No hoses required!
- Complete and compact wireless AC/R test kit
- Calculate superheat and subcooling in the Smart Probe App
Temperature – NTC
- Measuring range -40° to 302 °F / -40 to +150 °C
- Accuracy ±2.3 °F (-4° to 185 °F) / ±1.3 °C (-20 to +85 °C)
- Resolution 0.1 °F / 0.1 °C
- Measuring range -14 to +870 psi / -1 to +60 bar
- Accuracy ±0.5
- Resolution 0.01
- Probe connection 7 / 16 in. – UNF
- Overload rel. (high pressure) +943 psi / +65 bar
General Technical Data
- Requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
- Warranty 2 years
- Battery type 3 AAA micro batteries
- Battery life 50 h (testo 115i); 150 h (testo 549i)
- Pressure media CFC, HFC, HCFC, N, H₂O, CO₂
- Storage temperature -4° to 140 °F / -20 to +60 °C
- Dimensions 7 x 4 x 1 (testo 115i) / 183 x 90 x 30 (testo 115i) 5 x 1 x 1 (testo 549i) / 125 x 32 x 31 (testo 549i)
- Operating temperature -4° to 122 °F / -20 to +50
- (2x) Testo 549i Refrigeration Pressure Gauges Thermometers
- (2x) Testo 115i Pipe-clamp
- Testo Smart Case