719 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
With 30 ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gases common to residential and commercial environments such as methane, propane, natural gas, gasoline, etc. Easily operated with one hand, leaks are pinpointed using audio and visual indicators. An alarm will also sound when a combustible gas contains a methane concentration of 1000 ppm or more is detected.
An adjustable tic rate on the side thumb wheel helps eliminate background gas concentration in contaminated environments, allowing technicians to adapt to a variety of different situations. Leaks originating in or near crowded junctions containing many joints and fittings can be easily located with the 16″ gooseneck probe which comes standard with the 719.
Detects Acetone, Acetylene, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners, Propane, Solvents
- Visual and audible indication of combustible gas leaks.
- 30ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Detect combustible gases including natural gas, propane, butane, etc.
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks quickly and accurately.
- Audio / Visual alarm indication.
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments.
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use (C-cell alkaline batteries x2)
- Leak Detection Sensitivity (methane): 30ppm.
- Audible Leak Indication: Adjustable tic rate via side thumb wheel.
- Alarm Indication: Visual and audible.
- Sensor Test and Zero: Automatic at start-up.
- Goose Neck: 16” long with visual alarm indicator in the sensor housing.
- Size: 9.4” x 2.9” x 2.2” (240mm x 74mm x 55mm)
- Weight: 1 lb (454g)
- TPI 719 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Carrying Pouch (A780)
- Instruction Manual
- Two C-cell Batteries and Sensor (Installed and Calibrated)