TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector with LCD Display
Detect combustible gases whilst displaying real ppm 0 to 9999ppm, stepped ppm 0, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, 9999ppm and % LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) 0 to 19.9%.
The 721 offers 10ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gasses. Easily operated with one hand, leaks are pinpointed using audio and visual indicators. An adjustable tic rate helps eliminate background gas concentration in contaminated environments.
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector capable of displaying real ppm,stepped ppm, and % LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
- 10ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Detect combustible gases including natural gas, propane, butane, etc.
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks quickly and accurately.
- Two line display with bargraph and backlight
- Audio / Visual alarm indication with user adjustable alarm point.
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments.
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use (C cell alkaline batteries x2)
- Leak Detection Sensitivity (methane): 10ppm
- Display Type: Dual display with analog bargraph and backlight
- Display Modes: Real (ppm), Leak Level (stepped ppm), % LEL
- Real ppm: 0 to 9999ppm
- Stepped ppm: 0, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, 9999ppm
- % LEL: 0 to 19.9%
- Audible Leak Indication: Adjustable tic rate via side thumb wheel
- Alarm Indication: Visual and audible (User adjustable alarm level)
- Sensor Test and Zero: Automatic at start up
- Goose Neck: 16” long with visual alarm indicator in sensor housing
- TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Carrying Pouch (A780)
- Instruction Manual
- Battery and Sensor (Installed and Calibrated)