Di-LogDL108 Industrial 1000V Non Contact Voltage Detector
The all new Non Contact Voltage Detectors from Di-LOG offer advanced features enabling to be utilised for many applications across the maintenance, plumbing and electrical industry. With a CAT IV 1000V safety rating, the DL108 gives the user a high level of safety, making it an essential tool for everyday use.
The DL108 offers a Non contact- vibration, optical and acoustic indication of AC voltages between 24-1000V, boasting two selectable levels of detection, “High Voltage Mode” suitable for detecting domestic electrical supply and three-phase systems and a “Low Voltage Mode” designed for testing low-voltage motors (<90V), audio systems, arc welding equipment, cables with a thick layer of insulation and other weak electromagnetic AC signals.
If you are working in more industrial environments, the DL108 has the option to enable its vibration mode when pressing and holding the power on button. When a strong magnetic field is detected, you will then receive an audible, visual and vibrating indication of voltage.
- Contact-free audible and visual indication of AC voltages between 24 and 1000 V AC
- Clear, omni-directional flashing LED with audible alarm
- Selectable vibration mode when working in industrial environments
- IP67 Rated waterproof to 1 metre
- Drop tested to 2 metres
- High and Low voltage mode for general or weak electromagnetic field
- Built in LED flash light
- Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
- Phase detection in sockets
- Auto power off with electronic switch to avoid nuisance buzzing and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000V Safety Rating
- Supplied complete with 1.5 V AAA batteries