Fluke 289 True RMS Multimeter with Fluke Connect
Now compatible with Fluke Connect App (with optional IR3000 FC Adaptor)
The Fluke 289 True-RMS Digital Multimeter is designed for those of you at the top of your field. The instrument replaces our popular 180 Series, with all the same features, plus more.
The Fluke 289 True-RMS Digital Multimeter performs advanced unattended data logging, and show trend data on screen without having to download to a PC. TrendCapture helps engineers and technicians track down problems faster during (for example) preventive and predictive maintenance.
An extra-large screen shows results graphically, backed by an enhanced user interface with on-board help (i-info key) available in seven languages, and soft-key interface. The Fluke 289 can log multiple sessions unattended in the field, with logged readings being reviewed without a PC.
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings.
- Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional).
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- i-info button. On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the i button.
- Now, name your saved measurements and also recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous) 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Two terminal 50 Ω range with 1 mΩ resolution, 10 mA
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages
- Fluke 289
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Installed TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- Probe Holder
- 2 x AC72 Alligator Clips