Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator with Quick Click Knob
The fastest, one-handed tool for loop checks.
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new Quick Click knob making it extremely fast and easy to use.
- Large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% span check for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V dc to 28 V.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 ?A and 100 resolution.
- HART T mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
- Fluke 707
- C10 Yellow Holster
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC72 Alligator Clips
- Single 9V alkaline battery
- Instruction Sheet