Kewtech JAWS Open Jaw Current And Voltage Tester
The Kewtech JAWS Open Jaw Current and Voltage Tester has both functionality and simplicity in mind. Easily measure up to 200A AC (TRMS) / DC current, as well as up to 750V AC (TRMS) and 1000V DC voltage. The unit can also be used as a two pole tester with one probe retained in the housing.
Measurement results are displayed clearly on the back lit LCD display, accompanied by a hold and relative function for convenience. The Kewtech JAWS also automatically selects between AC and DC, making measurement time even faster.
The test lead can be wrapped around the jaw when not in use and the unit is provided with a holster for convenient storage and transportation. The JAWS is lightweight at only 250g and rated IEC 61010 CAT IV for current measurement safety.
Kewtech JAWS key features
- Open jaw current measurment 200A AC True RMS
- Open jaw current measurment 200A DC
- Up to 750V AC True RMS volatge measurement
- Up to 1000V DC volatge measurement
- Automatic AC or DC selection
- Clear, back lit LCD display
- Resistance measurement with buzzer
- Hold and relative function
- Test leads neatly wrap around the jaw and between the test leads inputs
- Easy to use even when wearing PPE
- IEC 61010 CAT IV for current measurement
- Kewtech JAWS current and voltage tester
- Built in test leads
- Printed instruction manual
- Certificate of Conformity