DD130 Buried Utility Locator
The Leica DD130 cable locator features advanced automatic controls making it extremely easy to use, and requiring minimal user experience. With avoiding underground cables and pipes being a major concern on construction sites, detecting the position of buried cables and pipes before excavation work can help prevent operator injury, asset damage risks and any reduce subsequent costs.
Use the DD130 cable locator in conjunction with a DA220 or DA230 signal transmitter (sold separately) and/or the Digisystem accessories (sold separately) to achieve improved accuracy and application scope.
Unmatched ease of use
With Automatic Pinpointing there is no need for you to manually adjust the sensitivity of your Digicat cable locator ensuring you’re using the optimum sensitivity for the environment you are detecting the underground utilities in. Reducing the likelihood of human error and enabling easier and more efficient cable and pipe locating. Ultimately saving you time and money.
- Automatic pinpointing
- Power, radio, and auto modes
- Transmitter, 33 kHz, 8 kHz
- Depth detection up to 3 metres (10 feet)
- Good-to-Go™ health check and start-up test
- IP54 rating – protection from dust and water
Leica DD130 Additional Features:
- Extended trace range with additional 512 Hz, and 640 Hz frequencies
- Signal current measurement
- Increased depth detection up to 10 m (33 feet)
- Leica DD130 locator
- User manual
‘Depth Package’ adds:
- DA230 (for DD130) 1 Watt signal transmitter
- System carry bag