Megger MFT1735 Bluetooth 18th Edition Multifunction Tester
The MFT1735 instrument is designed for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS 7671.
The range of earth electrode tests supplied on-board the MFT1735 makes it the perfect test package for those working on TT installations, vehicle charging point installations and verifying the earthing performance of lightning protection systems.
All instruments are IEC 61010 CAT IV 300 V rated for connection to low voltage systems with no protective device, so safe for connection anywhere on the system up to the source transformer without risk of damage from large transient spikes. Dual TEST and LOCK buttons – one pair at each end – make the testers easy to operate with either the left or right hand.
Quick to pick up and use, the rotary controls are colour coded to make range selection easy and fast. They also reduce the chance of using the wrong function or range. The large crystal clear backlit display uses the patented Megger digital/analogue arc, providing indication of fluctuating readings while the dual digital readout shows precise values of key measurements simultaneously with the test parameters, such as the output voltage on insulation testing as well as the resistance value in MΩ.
* Reference conditions apply.
** The MFT1735 is supplied with a 3-wire earth test kit, however optional accessories are required for the ART and stakeless techniques.
- Simple colour-coded test selection and large clear backlit display for ease of use
- Two and three wire non-trip loop testing for RCD protected circuits
- Internal memory and Bluetooth communications
- Type-B RCD and 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no Earth
- 3-terminal earth test and stake less testing for spike resistance measurement**
- EN61010 CATIV safety ratings and tough
- IP54 case
Provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations, including:
- System voltage and frequency measurement (TRMS)
- Insulation test at 100 V*, 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V
- Including input protection against live circuits up to 600 V even when insulation test is locked-on
- Continuity resistance at 200 mA or 15 mA
- Automatic – no need to press TEST so leaving both hands free to hold probes.
- Resistance range up to 100 kΩ
- With fast continuity buzzer and selectable thresholds
- Non-trip loop test
- Earth loop test
- 2 and 3 wire non-trip range
- 2 wire Hi current including phase to phase
- Prospective fault current measurement
- RCD testing including:
- Type AC, A, S, B* and programmable RCDs
- 1/2 x I, 1 x I and 5 x I
- 3-phase RCDs
- Fast ramp test
- Auto-test routine
- Fault (Touch) voltage display
- Earth testing:
- Stakeless techniques