Metrel MI 3125 Eurotest Combo Multifunctional Tester
The MI 3125 is a multifunctional installation safety tester which is distinguished by lightweight design and usability. Integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs, help screens, red and green LEDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results online voltage monitor make the MI 3125 ideally suited for fast and easy testing of electrical installations.
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Insulation resistance
- RCD testing (type AC and A)
- Fault loop / RCD Trip Lock impedance
- Line impedance
- Phase sequence
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD.
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in realtime.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity re-versal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ.
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Multisystem testing: tests on single and multiphase TT and TN systems.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.
- Instrument EurotestCOMBO
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- Schuko-plug test cable
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA
- Test probe, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Set of carrying straps
- Short Instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
- Handbook on CD
- Calibration certificate