Socket & See SOK34 Easy Socket and Earth Loop Tester
The Socket & See is a 2 in 1 socket and earth loop impedance tester. Both tests are carried out automatically, simply by plugging the tester into an outlet.
Good wiring indication is given by three green LED’s and a solid audible tone, whilst a strong warbling tone and amber / red LED’s give a fault indication.
The SOK34 also shows here the fault is, either Live, Earth or Neutral, allowing for fast troubleshooting.
The solid structure of the SOK34 makes it ‘go anywhere’ tool and wont be damaged when being stored in your tool box. For added protection, the unit has a rubber overmold around its edge.
Socket & See SOK34 video
Socket & see SOK34 key features:
- Bright LED’s out perform fragile old style neons
- Logical `Green for Go` LED Indication
- New circuitry means no tripping RCD’s
- Continuous audible tone gives positive good wiring indication
- Strong warbling tone gives clear warning of faulty wiring
- Advanced electronics include a quad comparator to give clear indication even on noisy circuits
- The first socket tester to show where the actual fault is – Live, Earth or Neutral
- New patented `Fault Locate’ electronics gives clearest indication yet of 18 wiring fault conditions
- Built-in self check at start of testing gives confidence in correct operation at all times.
- The first socket tester to also test true earth loop impedence
- Easy colour LED read out system gives earth loop result as Good/Check or Urgent Check
- Full earth loop test
- Audible tone indication gives clear indication of good socket or problem socket
- Socket & See SOK34