The all new Non Contact Voltage Detectors from Di-LOG offer advanced features enabling the detector to be utilised for many applications across the maintenance, plumbing and electrical industry. With a CAT IV 1000V safety rating, the DL107 gives the user a high level of safety, making it an essential tool for everyday use.
The DL107 offers a Non contact- optical and acoustic indication of AC voltages between 24-1000V, boasting two selectable levels of detection, “High Voltage Mode” suitable for detecting domestic electrical supply and three-phase systems and a “Low Voltage Mode” designed for testing low-voltage motors (<90V), audio systems, arc welding equipment, cables with a thick layer of insulation and other weak electromagnetic AC signals.
- Contact-free audible and visual indication of AC voltages between 24 and 1000 V AC
- Clear, omni-directional flashing LED with audible alarm
- High and Low voltage mode for general or weak electromagnetic field
- Built in LED flash light
- Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
- Phase detection in sockets
- Auto power off with electronic switch to avoid nuisance buzzing and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000V Safety Rating
- Supplied complete with 1.5 V AAA batteries