Fluke 117/323 Electrician’s Multimeter Combo Kit
This combo kit pairs the Fluke 117 DMM with a Fluke 323 clamp meter for productive and effective troubleshooting in one complete package. The kit includes the larger Fluke C115 carry case which can carry both the Fluke 117 multimeter and 323 clamp meter, along with the Fluke TL175E lead set and TPAK.
Fluke 117 Multimeter:
The Fluke 117 is a True RMS multimeter designed for professionals who require an accurate, full featured multimeter in their everyday line of work. It is the highest specification multimeter in the Fluke 11X series.
The advanced features of the Fluke 117 help you get the job done, quickly and safely. Integrated non-contact voltage detection helps you identify energised circuits. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 117 delivers True-RMS AC voltage and current readings with 6000-count resolution. It provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The battery door is easy to access, so you and your Fluke 117 can stay on the job.
Fluke 117 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
Features of the Fluke 117 Multimeter:
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Measures up to 600 volts AC/DC
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with magnetic hanger (TPAK) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 323 Clamp Meter:
The Fluke 323 is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. These small and rugged clamp meters are ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. The model also offers DC voltage measurements and has a higher resolution for loads below 40 A.
Features of the Fluke 323 Clamp Meter:
- New smaller size fits easily into tight places
- Precise measurements with 1.8% basic accuracy
- Resolution up to 0.01A and 0.1 V
- Measures AC current to 400 A
- Measures AC volts to 600 V
- Measures DC volts to 600 V (Fluke 322 only)
- Resistance measurement to 400 Ω
- Continuity for quick checking of shorts
- Automatic low battery indicator
- Display hold function
- Fluke 117 true-RMS digital multimeter
- Fluke 323 compact clamp meter
- 1 x TPAK magnetic meter hanging strap
- TL175E test lead set
- C115 deluxe soft carrying case with shoulder strap