Fluke 375 FC True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with Fluke Connect
The Fluke 375 FC clamp meter is designed for professionals who require a feature packed clamp meter, with the addition of remote connectivity via Fluke Connect. The 375 FC offers most of the features of the Fluke 376 FC, but does not come with the iFlex probe included. With the optional iFlex, AC current measurement increases from 600A to 2500A. The iFlex is included with the Fluke 376 FC.
Everyday measurement tool
The Fluke 375 FC can carry out True RMS AC / DC current measurement up to 600A and voltage measurement up to 1000V. True RMS measurement allows accurate measurement, even on noisy circuits.
This clamp meter also captures min, max, average and in rush measurements automatically to aid troubleshooting and reduce diagnostic time. There is also a conveniently located hold button on the side of the meter to freeze a reading on screen if required.
As expected, the Fuke 375 FC features frequency, capacitance and resistance measurements.
- Frequency – Up to 500 Hz with body jaw and iFlex
- Capacitance – Up to 1000 μF
- Resistance – Up to 60 kΩ with continuity detection
Differences between Fluke 374 FC and 375 FC
The additional features of the Fluke 375 FC are listed below
- Increased resistance measurement range
- mV DC range (up to 500mV)
- Frequency measurement range 5-500.0 Hz
- VFD low pass filter or accurate motor drive measurements
- Logging capabilities up to 65,000 measurements
The additional features on the Fluke 375FC make it a much more versatile tool. The logging capability alone makes the 375 FC ideal for monitoring load currents, identifying peaks, troughs and usage.
With Fluke Connect, taking measurements becomes safer, and sharing results becomes easier.
With remote, real time measurements, the user can stay a safe distance away from the measurement site, reducing the risk of injury from hazards such as ARC flash or high temperatures. Furthermore, the smart device can be used as a second screen, which can be viewed by team members.
Built to last
The Fluke 375 FC comes with a CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating, plus a 3 year warranty. The included Fluke TL75 test lead set features GS38 compliant probe caps. A soft carry case is also included for added protection.
Fluke 375 FC key features
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke Connect Measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the Cloud
- Capture intermittent faults while performing other tasks using the logging capabilities of the Fluke 375 FC
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls
- Compatible with iFlex flexible current probe; use to expand the measurement range to 2500 A ac; provides access to large conductors in tight spaces
- Compatible with TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Integrated VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
Fluke 375 FC specification
- 600 A AC and DC current measurement
- 2500 A AC current measurement with (optional) iFlex flexible current probe
- 1000 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Frequency measurement to 500 Hz with body jaw and iFlex
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ with continuity detection
- Min, max, average, and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- 500 mV dc measurement range to interface with other accessories
- 1000 μF capacitance measurement
*iFlex sold separately
Fluke 374 vs 375 vs 376
The table below compares the Fluke 375 to two other clamp meters in the Fluke 370 series, the Fluke 374 FC and 376 FC.
|Features||Fluke 374||Fluke 375||Fluke 376|
|A ac range (jaws)||600 A||600 A||999.9 A|
|A ac range (iFlex)||2500 A||2500 A||2500 A|
|A dc range||600 A||600 A||999.9 A|
|Best resolution||0.1 A||0.1 A||0.1 A|
|V ac range||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V|
|V dc range||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V|
|mV dc range||–||500 mV||500 mV|
|Ohms range||6000 Ω||60.00 kΩ||60.00 kΩ|
|Frequency||–||5-500.0 Hz||5-500.0 Hz|
|Capacitance||1 μ-1,000 μF||1 μF-1,000 μF||1 μF-1,000 μF|
|VFD low pass filter||–||●||●|
|iFlex current clamp||OPTIONAL||OPTIONAL||Included|
|Fluke Connect compatible||●||●||●|
- Fluke 375 clamp meter
- Fluke TL75 test leads
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case