Fluke 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter
Milliamp process clamp meters can measure mA signals without breaking the loop. The popular Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter saves time by making fast, accurate measurements on 4-20 mA signal loops without breaking the circuit.
Need more hours in your day?
Save time by NOT breaking the loop on 4-20 mA signal measurements.
Are you spending time:
- Taking mA measurements by removing a wire and breaking the loop
- Calling the control room to isolate a loop
- Testing analog input/output on a console
- Troubleshooting devices with mA inputs and outputs
- Repairing intermittent or erratic 4-20 mA loops
- Going back to the shop to get extra tools
If you need more time in your busy day take a good look at the Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meters. It’s designed to save you time, and money, by eliminating time wasting activities. Now you can troubleshoot and repair 4-20 mA loops without breaking the loop or bringing down the system.
- Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
- 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without breaking the loop
- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Power saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout extend battery life
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurements
- Fluke 771
- Soft Carrying Case
- Users Manual