Fluke FC a3002 Wireless AC/DC Current Module with Fluke ConnectT
See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke ConnectT app with ShareLiveT video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It’s simple. Connect the a3002 FC current module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Don’t get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn’t always show up when you have your meter connected. We’ve solved that problem with Fluke Connect – leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
When your cabinet is deenergized, attach a Fluke Connect current clamp to each phase. Close, reenergize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 of the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using a3002 FC current clamp modules with either Fluke i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module), you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke CloudT storage and ShareLiveT video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Clamp Module is designed to be used with the i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module). The a3002 FC AC/DC current module wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke ConnectT enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Thermal Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
The Fluke a3002 FC main features include:
- Measure up to 400 A AC or 400 A DC with i410 (sold separately)
- Measure up to 600 A AC or 1000 A DC with i1010 (sold separately)
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
- Fluke a3002 True-RMS AC/DC Current Module
- Magnetic hanging strap