Fluke i2000 Flex AC Current Clamp
The i2000 is an AC current probe utilizing the Rogowski principle. It can be used to measure currents up to 2000A when used in conjunction with multimeters, recorders or data loggers. The flexible and lightweight measuring head allows quick and easy installation in hard to reach areas.
- Three ranges: 20A, 200 A & 2000 A, 100 mV/A, 10 mV/A & 1 mV/A output
- Ideal for current measurement on thick and hard to reach conductors without breaking the circuit
- Maximum conductor diameter 178 mm
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Fluke i2000 Flex AC Current Clamp