HT HT9015 Clamp Meter TRMS Clamp Meter
AC/DC TRMS 600A CAT IV clamp meter with temperature measurement.
The HT9015 has been designed to measure AC/DC current up to 600A and AC/DC voltage up to 1000V in TRMS reaching CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V in compliance with safety standard IEC/EN61010-1.
The clamp is provided with a display with 6000 measuring spots with backlight and bargraph to allow for a simple reading even in poorly lit environments. HT9015 also measures resistance, frequency, capacity and temperature with K-type probe.
HT9015 key features
- AC (TRMS) and DC voltage measurement up to 1000V
- AC (TRMS) and DC current measurement up to 600A
- Resistance and continuity test ranges 600Ω – 60MΩ
- Capacitance measurement ranges 40nF – 4000μF
- Diode test and duty cycle
- Frequency measurement ranges 99.99Hz – 60kHz (using test leads)
- Frequency measurement ranges 99.99Hz – 9.999kHz (using jaws)
- Temperature measurement -20.0 to 760.0°C
- Max conductor size 30mm
- Up to 200 hours battery life
- 4 digit LCD (max. 6000 counts)
- Weight: 285g
- Backlit display
- HT9015 clamp meter
- Carry case
- Test leads
- K-type thermocouple
- K-type adaptor
- User manual